Lindsey took some pictures of Walker a couple weeks ago at her house. I am so pleased with how they turned out considering that Walker pitched a down right fit about wearing shoes so he was in a pretty foul mood the whole time. And when he was happy, the back drop wasn't what we had planned for. It is what it is y'all-life with yougins, that is. And it's so good for a type A, "I want everything to be perfect" personality. Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything. Of course I had outfit changes and poses that we never even thought about getting to and I am super bummed that we didn't get any good ones with both Gray and Walker, but there's always next time-right?!
I have a few family members not on social media who are anxious to see these so for the rest of you, sorry for another photo overload.
I got the outfit idea from Pinterest and The Littlest Gentleman on Etsy made the bow tie and suspenders (and another shout out to my blogger friend, Lindsay, for telling me about TLG on Etsy!!).
 |
| Fun fact: I had this exact same gap in my teeth when I was Walker's age until the rest of my baby teeth came in, and then I had very straight baby teeth. However, this gap also runs in Paul's dad's side of the family, so it could be there to stay until he gets braces one day. I think it gives Walker even more character and I just love it! |
 |
| One of Walker's many mad faces. |
 |
| Sweet, teary lashes. |
 |
| Still mad guys. |
 |
| This boy tore up his cake y'all! |
There are only a few pictures of Gray because we have sooooo many more of him and I told Lindsey to focus mostly on Walker. Also, he was very busy playing with Lindsey's boys and it wasn't worth the battle of making him pose for too long. But I LOVE the few that she did get of our sweet three year old!
 |
| That face gets me every time! |
 |
| Looking more like 13 than 3 here. Not cool buddy, not cool. |
 |
Not the perfect family shot for several reasons, but again it's a great picture of real life. And I am SO blessed to do life with these guys!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment