I'm feeling-Soooo pregnant! So big. So tired. So uncomfortable. I have felt a little worse by the day for the past week or two. I certainly still don't feel as bad as I did at this time with Gray, as far as pain and discomfort goes. But I feel just as big and the difference of being written out of work and laying around most of the day compared to chasing a very busy toddler boy is a big one. When we traveled a few weeks ago my legs and feet got swollen from the drive and stayed that way off and on until we came home. My foot also started hurting right after I last wrote about how thankful I was that it hadn't come back with this pregnancy. It seems to hurt the most when I am standing still for any length of time. It's a little bruised and swollen but not too bad. I'm having to sit a lot more during the day so I am very thankful Gray is pretty independent these days and loves to read books. It's so hard not to be outside running around and playing with him and instead doing a lot more watching. I did my last RPM (cycle) class two weeks ago-it was getting way too uncomfortable on my bladder. My membership is about to expire the end of April and although I'd like to try to keep going to body pump for another few weeks, I didn't see the point in renewing my year yet when I know I'll have to take some time off after Walker is born. I guess for the next month I'll settle for slow strolls around the neighborhood and modified push-ups against the wall ;) I am starting to have some back pain but mostly just by the end of the day. I am not sleeping as good at night in between trips to the bathroom, which are now every two hours. And I'm doing good to make it longer than an hour or two during the day too.
Can't get enough/craving/missing-There are plenty more things I don't want than do want at this point. Though I still can't seem to get enough popsicles and have had cravings for buffalo chicken sandwiches. I really miss sleeping on my back (and a full night's sleep in general), wearing normal clothes and I still think about sushi all the time. I also really miss being able to play with Gray like I could before this huge belly was in the way. And I can barely rock him or sit him in my lap without it being very uncomfortable on my big, bulging belly. Oh yeah and not getting stares and comments as if I were a freak show. My friend Ashley told me she was going to have a shirt made for me that reads: YES PEOPLE, THERE IS ONLY ONE IN THERE!!!
Movement-I am thankful that I am still feeling Walker constantly. Poor boy has to be running out of room in my extra short torso but it's not stopping him from pulling all day and night dance parties. I can't wait to see those sweet little arms and legs moving in person. He seems to have dropped even lower and is putting quite a bit of pressure on my bladder.
Big Brother Update-Gray is still doing great in his new room. He still hasn't tried to stand up or get out of his bed and we are so relieved about how well the transition has gone. He talks about Walker a lot and even wants to pray for him at night. He has trouble pronouncing the 'k' sound right now so he calls him "Walter", which we think is hilarious.
The belly-Is growing by the day!
![]() |
| 30 weeks/34 weeks with Walker |
![]() |
| 34 weeks with Gray/34 weeks now with Walker. Whew, I was even bigger with Gray! |
Two of my best friends, Abbie and Lindsey, are throwing me a diaper shower next Sunday. I hesitated to even agree to a shower since we had so many nice ones for Gray and we really don't need anything, especially since we are having another boy. But they insisted and we certainly can't be too prepared on the diaper end of things. I'm looking forward to it and will post sometime after the shower.
We'll have a full term baby in just 3 more weeks!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment