Friday, November 30, 2012

I don't think this even counts as a post

Just in case you were worried, the Hicksters are alive!

This mama has had very little time to do anything lately so blogging has been on the back burner. Gray hasn't been napping well and we've been super busy in between. I've had a blog in draft mode all week and finally sat down to finish it but it's not letting me upload pictures because my free storage is full. ?? Any of you bloggers know anything about that? I guess I'll look into it when I have the energy and hopefully get caught up on some posts. It would kill me to write a post with no pictures. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, got a massive Christmas tree, Gray was dedicated at church last Sunday and there has been a whole lot of cuteness going on in the Hicks house with a certain baby boy. All of which need to be documented. But not without pictures.

On a random side note, I am TIRED y'all! Being a parent ain't no joke! But it's seriously the best job I've ever had and I feel so blessed to get to be a mama.

Since blogging isn't going to work out tonight, I'm off to start addressing 75 Christmas cards. Does anybody else get crazy excited about Christmas cards? It's ridiculous how much I love getting them. Checking the mail has never been so fun.

Hopefully I will figure out this picture thing and be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment