Friday, February 4, 2011

Randomness

This might go down as one of the longest. weeks. ever.

I had a muscle spasm in my back this week. It was one of the weirdest and most painful things I have yet to experience. And it made for a really, really long Monday, which I think is what made for the longest. week. ever.

I am happy that Phil did not see his shadow. If it's not going to snow anymore, I am ready for flowers and flip flops.

I am really excited about the Super Bowl food and friends this weekend at the Super Bowl party.

This was the first month since Paul and I got married that we didn't have to write in our monthly budget, "Mortgage 1, Mortgage 2, Home Owner Dues 1, Home Owner Dues 2, Energy bill 1, Energy bill 2." You get the point. It was GLORIOUS! And we are praising God for His faithfulness.

In 49 days we will be hangin with Mickey Mouse.

Happy Friday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment