Monday, March 25, 2013

The Crawler Class

Yesterday was Gray's first day in his new room at church. He has been crawling for a month and a half but his "promotion" was on hold until the walkers in the crawler class moved up. I was sad to see him move out of his first preschool room at church. I knew a lot of the people who worked in that room, including my mom, and they all loved Gray so much and I never worried about him while he was in there. Two of the ladies even told the preschool director that they didn't think he was ready to move up just so they could have him in there a little while longer. Sneaky, but sweet! I wish I would have gotten a few more pictures with his old teachers but here is one of them, a friend and fellow Kenya lover, Kerri.
There are more big kid toys in his new class and they even get to have a snack (Cheerios).
But the best part about it is the Bye Bye Buggy! How fun and cute is this?!
Gray's new room happens to be the room that Paul and I volunteer in once a month so we had the joy of being the Bye Bye Buggy drivers yesterday. Of course Gray's favorite part was socializing with everyone we passed on our ride. Doesn't he look so big here? I reckon the next time we blink he'll be the one driving and it won't be a Bye Bye Buggy.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment